Most of the reflections for last month are either done or work in process, so look forward to those coming out soon! (I might just post a video for the violin and flute reflections... means a lot less typing, which I am really slow at!)
Also I accidentally deleted my CAS hours table (seriously, why is the Update and Revert to draft button right next to each other) so I tried my best to restore it, but it might be missing a few things...
(if you know what exactly was on it, leave a comment!)
March is winding down to a close now, so here are some updates, goals etc for April:
- I have started a crochet class which will continue into April (creative)
- I will be helping out backstage with our school's Arts evening toward the end of April (service/action)
- I need to have more action hours.... barely have any compared to the other two!
- At the moment, all of the English first aid classes are during school hours, so I might have to wait til summer to do that...
- Didn't get a form for Battle of the Books since it would only be a few hours (since books were read at home individually and the actual Battle didn't count for CAS)
*update: Right, I somehow forgot to mention that I am taking a 5 day spanish crash course with my friends during Easter break. I have no idea why I left it out but yeah...